Evenlode Grounds Farm | Luxury Glamping in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Luxury Glamping in the heart of the Cotswolds.
It is hard to convey the beauty and charm of this area and the surrounding Cotswolds. Your stay at Evenlode Wigwams, nestled in the heart of our 400 acre farm, will be a luxuriously rural escape. Each of our six heated wigwams are situated in the old ridge and furrow field with spectacular views of the sunrise over Adlestrop Hill to the sun setting over the ancient market town of Stow-on-the-Wold. Two of our deluxe wigwams have a wood fired hot tub included allowing you to relax and unwind after a day of scenic walks, fishing down by the river, kite flying, picnics, cycling, horse riding or just enjoying the large open spaces and life on the farm with all the animals.
Facilities at Evenlode Grounds Farm
Each Running Water Deluxe Wigwam sleeps up to 4 people and offers the following facilities:
In The Wigwam:
- Electric heater
- En-suite shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Two ring hob
- Kettle, complimentary tea, coffee and sugar for your arrival
- Washing up facilities
- Crockery for 4 – includes plates, bowls, mugs, glasses and cutlery
- Hair dryer
- Double bed with memory foam mattress
- Sofa bed
- Dining table and four chairs
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Hot Tubs (available with 2 of the Wigwams)
- Fire pit / BBQ (logs available to buy on site), sorry no personal BBQs or campfires allowed on site
- Dogs allowed (maximum of 2 per Wigwam)
- Picnic tables
- Farm walk
- Fun fishing on the river
- Livery for your horse (optional extra, to include paddock and access to 60 x 40 arena with full set of show jumps. Please call to book direct)
- Riding lessons (Please call to book direct)
- Bike hire (Please call to book direct)
Other Facilities In THE SHED:
- Selection of bat / ball games, kites to fly
- Selection of DVD’s to borrow
- Freezer with locally sourced meats for sale for barbecuing
- Free Wifi in The Shed
- Deluxe coffee and hot chocolate machine
What To Bring
- Bedding – sleeping bag or duvet and bottom sheet with pillows, bedding is available as an optional extra.
- Towels – these can also be available as an optional extra
- Pans – a pan pack which includes a frying pan, saucepan and cooking utensils, can be booked as an optional extra. NOT to be used on the outside fire.
- Toiletries – soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
- Torch and wellington boots if wet!
- Please bring swimming shorts/costume for hot tub use
Why not upgrade your stay to one of our deluxe wigwams with a hot tub?
Our wood fired hot tubs are hand crafted using tried and tested natural materials our ancestors have used for centuries. Wood is sustainable, environmentally friendly material that is truly our most natural resource. Wood fired hot tubs are very economical to run, very easy to use, maintain and lovely to look at.
Our wooden hot tubs have numerous benefits when it comes to your health. They can help with ailments as diverse as diabetes, high blood pressure, muscle aches, joint aches or headaches. A nice hot soak will release endorphins, which make us feel good about ourselves and also act as our body’s painkillers, help strengthen our immune system, help to prevent headaches and help with sleep problems.
After your journey here, or a long day at work, simply fill the tub up on your arrival from the hose beside it, light the wood burner and wait for it to heat up (typically one and a half hours). Give it a stir with the giant paddle and slip into the relaxing warm water enjoying the lovely natural scent and touch of wood. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets with a glass of wine in your hand and the steam rising up into the starlit sky.